We did it. We survived a week of camp with a 3 month old, our first flight, and 4th wedding all in one week and are only a little worse for the wear.
Camp meant no feeding room and relatively little privacy so I thought this would be a humorous little list.
Here are places I fed you this week:
– a plane seat – both the aisle and the middle seat
– a rock in front of the dining hall while a bunch of random students sauntered to lunch
– in a wheelchair in the nurse’s office while random students wandered in looking for lost and found items
– the corner of the back stage area, surrounded by semi-inflated bubble bumps while students rolled back the inflated ones
– picnic table bench next to the grandma of the groom and some other random stranger who showed up too early for the wedding
– Burgerville (because we’re making all sorts of compromises on food right now)
– floor of gate C13 in the Portland airport